Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy One Year Anniversary!

Ryan,

One year ago today, we started our new life together. It was so exciting knowing that that was just the beginning of what God had in store. I have never felt more confident about anything than I did when I married you. You are God's perfect match for me and I'm so thankful that He saw it fit to bring us together.

I have loved this last year of getting to know you, spending time together, learning together and enjoying each other. We have made so many memories in our first year that I will always cherish.

- our first townhouse
- fitting all my junk personal belongings into our first townhouse
- our honeymoon in Riviera Maya, Mexico
- coming back to reality from Mexico
- opening all our incredible wedding gifts!
- learning how to become the domestic housewife that I am! :)
- Homearama and dreaming
- "Chad" for Halloween
- 2 Thanksgivings - Williamsburg & Smithfield
- sleeping tossing and turning on a crappy mattress
- our miserable for you/fun for me trip to New York City at Christmas
- Christmas with our families
- the leaks in our ceiling
- your birthday
- Valentine's Day - dinner at Shula's, Fireproof and red velvet cupcakes!
- returning our terrible mattress for a just as terrible one
- bull riding and vertigo
- dying Easter eggs
- planting a garden and trying to make flowers grow in our flower bed "pools"
- my birthday and your amazing "cake story"
- WICKED!
- camping with your family
- M-Fuge Philly
- beach days
- still not sleeping on a terrible mattress
- Dave Barnes concert
- eating out A LOT
- life with our Boo Bear
- serving with Capernaum
- ministering to our students (it seemed that was most of what we did our first year!)
- enjoying every minute of it all!

What a year it's been! God has blessed us so much in our first year of marriage. I know He has some incredible things in store for us and I look forward to traveling this road together.

Thank you for loving me, encouraging me, uplifting me, laughing with me, playing with me, eating with me, caring for me, standing by me, being lazy with me, dreaming with me, praying for me and living life with me. I thank God that I get to spend forever with you.

Love,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment