Thursday, August 27, 2009

Back to School

On Monday, I will be sending my boy off to school...to get his masters! Ryan has been accepted into the Master's Program at Old Dominion University and will start classes this semester. I am so proud of him! It will definitely be a big change to the life we've gotten used to. Between his classes/school work and youth group/church activities, we're going to have to be really intentional about spending time together, but I know it's going to be so worth it in the end. He'll be in the program for the next 2-2 1/2 years.

Speaking of school, Ryan and I are going on a mini vacation on Labor Day weekend to visit both Averett and VMI. I am excited to get to show him around my alma mater and the city of Danville. Those places hold some very special memories for me! I'm really excited to get to see VMI as well. We'll be going there on Saturday, so we'll get to see a parade too!

I hope to post a couple Disney pictures to the blog soon. We had a really great trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment