Monday, August 3, 2009

The Happiest Place on Earth!

Wow! So, maintaining a blog is harder than I thought! Summer has been in full swing for us. Actually, more like full throttle! We kicked off our summer ministry with a School's Out Party in June and haven't stopped since. We recently took our students to M-Fuge in Philadelphia for a week. It was so great to get to go back to Philly and stay on Eastern's campus and to visit some of my old sites. I have so many incredible memories from my summer working there. We had a great week with our students and the Lord did some pretty incredible things in their lives while we were there.

We've also been taking our students to the beach every week and having Wednesday night Bible studies. We have had a full, non-stop calendar since the beginning of June!

A break is in sight though! Ryan and I are getting ready to celebrate our first wedding anniversary on August 16th! We're going to get away to the happiest place on earth...DISNEY WORLD!


We leave in 11 days and I'm so excited to spend a whole week away, just the two of us. Disney World is one of my very favorite places and I'm so glad that we get to experience it together...before kids! (Not that that's happening anytime soon, thank you!)

We're also going to get to go down to Punta Gorda and see Ryan's grandfather and spend a day or so with him. We will be driving, so there will be PLENTY of time spent together. I already told Ryan that I'm going to download every Disney song there is onto my iPod so I can sing them ALL the way to Florida.

He's going to LOVE it.

No comments:

Post a Comment