Monday, April 26, 2010

Pottery Barn Wannabe

I went through all my old blog posts recently and realized I never showed the finished project of our dresser makeover. Here is the before...

And here's the after!

Our landlords came down from Connecticut to check out the house yesterday and loved it! She said "Did you get that dresser from Pottery Barn?! It's beautiful!" I explained that we got it for $15 at a yard sale, but it's a Pottery Barn Wannabe!

She also said that our bedroom should be featured in a magazine...

I don't know about all that, but I definitely love it.

Here are my newest decorations. The glass containers were $5 from Marshall's, the sand was from our very own beach, the candles were on clearance at Michael's (which I found out why once I got them home...they didn't match) and the shells were from our vacation stop last summer in Venice Beach, Florida.

Come on summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment