Monday, November 2, 2009

Friends are Friends Forever

My best friend Tiffany and I met in college and were roomates for 3 years. That's a lot of together time! When I graduated, I moved back to Virginia Beach and Tiffany moved to New Orleans to go to seminary. I got to see her a couple times before we both got married. But in the last two years, we've only seen each other for each other's weddings! Ryan and I got married 14 months ago...so that was the last time we saw each other!

Tiffany called and told me that her seminary asked her to be a representative at some conferences in Virginia for a couple of days. She said that she had some free time on Thursday. So, I jumped in the car on Thursday and drove to Richmond to see her!

I met her and her mom Shelby for dinner at Baker's Crust in Richmond. It was so good to see them and spend time with them! We didn't get to spend a lot of time together, but it was definitely worth the trip! I miss her already!
We were trying to re-enact this pose at Camp Little Crossroads. It's one of my favorite pictures ever...

Here are some Beth and Tiffany classics from over the years...
What was I doing with my hair?!?
Aaaandd...this picture pretty much sums up our friendship for some reason...
Love you Tiff! It was SO good to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment