Wednesday, June 10, 2009

About time!

I have always thought about starting a blog about Ryan and I for our friends and family, but never got around to it. Now, I really wish I had started earlier. There have been so many fun things that have happened in the last 10 months of marriage that I wish I had recorded. There have been ridiculous things that have happened as well that I know I would laugh at down the road - such as the leaking holes in our ceiling, our microwave that blows a fuse everytime we use it, our horrible mattresses, etc. We hope that this blog will keep our friends and family in touch since most of us are so far apart. We hope to post pictures, updates and fun stories that we think you might like! Our hope is that you will visit this site often and feel more in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment